Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Case Update

I just realized I never posted an update about the case. We only had one day of testimony at the last date and the rest has been rescheduled to October the 21-25. It was a very enlightening day I must say, when we got to see all their possible witnesses, and I have to say that some people really have some nerve. No names though!! I also found out that I am somewhat of a celebrity out there in that little town. They really are so far off the mark on some of the questions they are asking about me, that it borders on hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh, I mean I always thought I would leave my mark in this world, but come on..... Anyway I promise to give all the juicy details about myself and all the other people who may think they are safe, but everyone has secrets and I can't wait to see some of their witnesses faces when theirs get out..... LOL!!!!!! Keep you posted, anyone who knows me knows I cant wait til this is over so I can really let some people have it on here.

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I'm thinking about you guys!! Hope Kiki is feeling better.