Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So happy The Gosselins have called a Media Truce!

I know everyone is so tried of their drama, but I still love the show. I love Kate, I guess because she reminds me alot of myself. I am very over dramatic, controlling, and at times just plain irritating. (bitchy) I know I only have 2 kids and I probably scream at my husband at least once a day and he understands that at the end of the day I love him, and I just need to let off the stream or should I say volcanic eruption for the day!!! I hope that Kate let Jon know they were on the same team two, I guess we will never know and it really doesn't matter now. I am just thankful that I have a man that understands the hardships of being a stay-at-home mom. Although it has taken him 3 years to figure out how hard it is on me, I would say that was a pretty quick learning curve. I love you Skeet!!!!!!

No comments: