Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well it is about time!!!

I have been so busy, I guess I forgot about this wonderful outlet called Crazy in Alabama!! I have been reading Jenn's blog again and thought I better jump back on the band wagon!!!! Well where did we leave off, who knows?? Bodie is completely potty trained and Kiki iswell on her way. I just really want her to wait til after our trip to Texas the end of October. We are traveling there for Bodie to be a ring bearer in my cousins wedding. I am not sure what they are getting into with him but I promise he will be on his best behavior(whatever that is)!! I can't wait to see all my family again, especially since this will be the last time before it is time for us to PCS the coming Spring. Yet another thing I am quite concerned about, ie. sell house , rent house, or have a complete nervous breakdown about either. I am thinking we want to go to Carson, so we can finally experience a real winter again, either there or some where far far way like Hawaii,Italy or Germany again. Anywhoo, who knows with Skeet he can never make a decision until the last minute. I am excited to say I am finally going to go back to school sometime the in the spring, with a still yet undecided course plan. I guess neither Skeet nor I are good at long term plans, just call us the Fly by the seats of your pants kinda family!!! Promise to keep better updates on her I have laid out a schedule of when to get back on and start venting hope everyone is ready!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Yay! You're back!! We are thinking of Carson too, if we can't go back to Germany. It would be so fun if we all ended up back in the same place again...:-)