Friday, August 29, 2008

Kiki's Big Day!!!

I forgot to tell everyone we got Kiki's ears pierced last weekend... I was a wreck, I think I was more scared than she was. We went to Claire's in the mall and when we sat down to wait that place was empty but when it was go time, there were probably 30 people watching me torture my daughter!!!!!! I was so proud of her, she cried less than when she gets her vaccinations... It has been pretty easy to take care of them too, so all and all I am glad I got them done now instead of later.. My ears have been pierced since forever, I don't even remember getting mine done and now she won't either... Bodie also went back to class on Thursday, and he was so excited! I just have to get more prepared for constant runny noses and little stomach bugs. They are just part of growing up!!

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Awww....I had mine done when I was a baby too...

We have to get together - I'm leaving in a couple weeks!