Friday, August 22, 2008

Yuck, and Double Yuck!!

So Bodie just started a class at Tot Town on post a week or so ago!! He went on Tuesday and on Wednesday woke up horribly sick..I took him to the doctor and they said he has this hand, foot, and mouth virus. He has little sores in his mouth, throat and few on his hands. I just know Kiki will have it next, and I can't stand when these babies are sick.....I knew when he started to daycare this would happen, and I swear I am not some crazy germaphobe, but what are you suppose to do to keep this from happening. I mean I can deal with a little runny nose, but this is awful, he won't eat or drink, he won't sleep long, and he almost barfs every time I get any liquid in him including his meds... They said it can last for up to a week or two..... OMG!!!!!!! He was a little better last night, but today he is back yucky again.. I hope he gets better soon, and does not get sick again for awhile, I knew the only reason he was never sick was because he had not been to daycare...... I thought my kids were just so healthy they would never get sick even at daycare, well welcome back to reality dum dum!!!! Anyway send all good prayers and thoughts my way I need all I can get!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I'm sorry! Aiden never got that foot and mouth thing, but he had a runny nose the entire time he went to daycare! And there is just nothing you can do about it, no matter how much you clean and sanitize. It totally sucks! I guess it's just the price you pay for a little sanity...:-) I hope he feels better soon!