Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip to YaYa's!!

We just got back from my mom's yesterday, and we all have a cold. I don't know why everytime I travel away from here one of us comes back with a runny nose. The weather is not that drastically different up there, not that causes a cold but I really think it must be some kind of allergies. Kiki has the worst so far, but Bodie sounds like he is losing his voice. I have been really lucky with these kids hardly ever being sick, but when they get sick I just want to pull my hair out. Kiki was up all night off and on, I just put her in the bed with me after the fifth trip to calm her back down. Anyway I got on here to tell everyone how much fun we all had at Budd's birthday. He had a Spiderman theme, and mom bought him and Bo matching light up Spiderman shirts. They were so cute!! Kiki also had a light up butterfly shirt, I just hope I don't forget and dry them in the dryer because then they won't work anymore.. I am the worst a ruining clothes in the dryer either shrinking stuff or Skeet leaving a pen in his pocket, but I guess then sometimes that makes it his fault. I bet he loves how I can always figure out a way to make it his fault.

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I know exactly what you mean about the pen in the pocket thing! That drives me nuts!! I mean, how hard is it to empty your pockets before putting your clothes in the hamper? Huh?? I may wash the clothes, but I am NOT the maid! :-) Hope the kids feel better soon!