Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sizzle!!!!!

Ok, so today I had to be up early to go to an orientation for the this class Bodie is starting next week. I took a shower last night and felt really good about getting up and having plenty of time to get everyone ready and out the door. I washed and dried my hair last night but when I woke up the back was kinda crazy looking, so I got out my smallest curling iron to get it to curl back under right.......I don't know if there was spit-up or something else in my hair, but when I went to curl the first little bit on the left side I heard a sizzle, then I tried to get the curling iron out and it had burned a 1 inch long by 1 inch wide section of my hair off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I thought I was going to die.... It was just sizzling away on the curling iron!!! Thank goodness the back of my hair looks so jacked up anyway, (cuz I really need a haircut) you couldn't see the burned part too bad. I don't know what could have caused this to happen unless there was something on the curling iron or in my hair that made it get really hot in this one place.. The reason I say spit-up is because Kiki woke up really early and I fed her in the bed, and when I got her up she burped, and I saw a little bit of spit-up on my shirt....I don't know for sure, but now I really, really need a haircut....Maybe when I go to my mom's house next week I will get a chance to get one..... Anyway, note to self get up earlier and take shower in the morning next time!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Bummer! Don't worry, I always have spit up or something else in my hair, too. It's gross. What class is Bodie taking?

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I found your blog! (I'm still laughing at your story about your trip to Panama City). :-)

Welcome to blogger-ville!

Pam